PROTECT YOUR PURPOSE IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE STEP LADDER PROGRAM
ABOUT THE STEP LADDER PROGRAM
The Step Ladder Program was created by Jennifer Joyner a single mother who resides in Williamsburg, VA. She came up with the concept because she sees the need to help others succeed. Also, there are a lot of people who don't have access to computers and the ones who do have access may not be computer literate and if they don't have the help to do it they often give up.
Our Vision for the Step Ladder Program is to create opportunities for people to succeed and be able to provide for themselves and their families.
WHAT WE OFFER
The Step Ladder Program will offer resume help, interview prep, help with job searches, interview attire, help with applying for jobs and help finding schooling for those interested in trades and any other schooling related to their career goals.
For more information on how we can assist please email us at: email@example.com
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME INFORMATION
Need help with your resume?
Fill out the form below with the following information and we will get back to you before the end of the business day!
1) Submit a current resume
2) Name/ Address/ Phone Number/ Email Address
3) Job History for the past 3 years with start and end dates and job description)
4) Accolades, Volunteer info
5) Special Skills
6) High School Name and graduation year
7) College or trade school information (years attended and graduation date if applicable)
8) What type of work are you looking for?